We are open to serve you, answer questions or schedule an appointment during the following hours:
Hopewell Office Hours
Monday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Imperial Office Hours
Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Moon Office Hours
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Please do your best to arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment time and advise the receptionist of your arrival. If you are late it may be necessary to reschedule your appointment for everyone's benefit.
- In order to accommodate the most patients possible for after school appointments, we must limit these times to shorter appointments. Therefore, any long appointments (1/2 hour or more) must be scheduled during the morning or early afternoon hours. This will enable us to continue to see everyone on time.
- A canceled or broken appointment may require a 4-6 week delay in rescheduling. School hour appointments can usually be scheduled sooner.
- Please notify the office as soon as you are aware of loose or broken braces. Your appointment may need to be rescheduled to accommodate the extra time needed for repairs.
- Please address any concerns with the assistant before she brings your child back into the clinic area. Parents will be asked to come back into the clinic area to review their child's treatment with the doctor or assistant after treatment is completed. Due to the Federal Health and Safety Guidelines, non-patients (parents, siblings, friends, etc.) will no longer be permitted in the clinic area during treatment delivery. This makes for a cleaner, safer, less crowded and more relaxed treatment atmosphere.
We feel that following these guidelines will result in a more enjoyable orthodontic experience for our patients and their parents! Thank you for your cooperation!
Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts. Please understand that you are ultimately responsible for the full amount of the financial contract. It is our policy to deduct your insurance portion (if any) for your convenience. If for any reason your insurance or any other billing party does not pay its pre-determined amount, you will be responsible for that amount as well. In the event orthodontic treatment is completed before the account is paid-in-full the account balance must be paid-in-full prior to the removal of orthodontic appliances. If you have any questions, our courteous staff is always available to answer them. For more information about our insurance policy or payment options, please visit our Financial/Insurance page.